Roller Conveyor Lift Gates for Pass Through
- Post By : Zeta Group Engineering
- March 29, 2022
- No Comments on Roller Conveyor Lift Gates for Pass Through
What are conveyor lift gates?
Lift gates are a portion of a conveyor (typically roller conveyor) that is designed to lift up and down on a hinge.
They are typically added to a section of conveyor to allow for a safe pass through area. This then allows a worker access to a closed off space.
Zeta’s Roller Conveyor Lift Gate
Manual Lift Gate
- A typical lift gate includes manual controls
- Additional controls may be included as an option
- The manual lift gate includes a lift assist to keep the weight under 50 lbs.
- This allows for safe operation by workers
- The manual lift gate also includes an assist to keep the lift gate safely in the up position until it is manually lowered
- There are added handles on the side of the conveyor section to allow for an ergonomic lift
Zeta Group Engineering is a robotic integrator and conveyor manufacturer based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.