Pallet Dispenser & Accumulator – Athena Automation Series
- Post By : Zeta Group Engineering
- August 16, 2021
- No Comments on Pallet Dispenser & Accumulator – Athena Automation Series
An automated pallet dispenser and accumulator saves time, increases production, and reduces chance of injury from manual pallet handling.
Athena Automation Series pallet dispenser/accumulator provides a robust and customizable solution for pallet handling needs.
In this post, we will lay out the features of the Athena Automation Series.
Pallet Dispenser & Accumulator Features:
Pallet Handling Features
Athena can handle multiple sizes of pallets ranging from GMA to bulk sized pallets. The pallet handling arms are adjustable based on the size of the pallet.
Custom pallet sizes can be up to 63” wide.
Controls For Pallet Dispenser
Full in-house controls for Athena are optional based on customer preference. There are certain controls that are included in the standard product, but controls that go above and beyond these are considered optional additions.
The various included in-house controls features are:
- Standard Gearmotor Motor pre-wired to local disconnect
- Sensor cables terminated to Festo I/O modules
- Pneumatic plumbing from valves to cylinders
- Festo manifold with ethernet communication
The optional in-house controls are:
- Full controls with PLC, Programming, and Testing
- Remote access
A standard Athena Automation Series system includes only the dispenser, but additional safety options are available.
- Non-muting light curtains with push button operation stations
- Guarding and fence panels
Multiple Conveyor Options
There are two common conveyor types for Athena with multiple different configurations:
- CDLR or chain conveyor
- Cross directional or pass through
This pallet dispenser is made from a powder coat welded steel structure which holds up in harsh environments.
Zeta Group Engineering is a robotic integrator and conveyor manufacturer based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Check out our other blogs!