Chain Conveyors – Perseus Conveyor Series
- Post By : Zeta Group Engineering
- March 17, 2022
- No Comments on Chain Conveyors – Perseus Conveyor Series
Chain conveyors are multiple strand conveyors that are used to convey wrong way pallets and other large industrial products that cannot be conveyed on roller conveyors. They can also be used in instances where products need to be transferred from one conveyor line to another, giving more flexibility to a system.
Types of Chain Conveyors
At Zeta Group, we have two distinct types of chain conveyor that we manufacture depending on the product type.
When the product is a pallet or something with a flat bottom, a “standard” chain conveyor is used.
When the product does not have a flat bottom, a chain with attachments or attachment chain conveyor is used.
Electrical/Controls for Chain Conveyors
- Standard Motor ½ HP to 5 HP 460/3/60
- Valves and sensors for any pneumatic devices
- Sensors for product present
- Sensor cables terminated to Festo I/O using 8-point modules
- Pneumatic plumbing from valves to pneumatic devices
- Festo manifold with ethernet communication
- Pre-wired to local disconnect
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Push button stations
- Stack light
- Safety controls
- Full controls with programing
Chain Conveyor Options and Accessories
- Fixed End Stops
- Pneumatic product lift and/or turntables
- Pneumatic pushers
- Lift tables
Zeta Group Engineering is a robotic integrator and conveyor manufacturer based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.