6 Reasons to Choose a FANUC CRX Cobot
- Post By : Zeta Group Engineering
- March 9, 2021
- No Comments on 6 Reasons to Choose a FANUC CRX Cobot
This new advancement in collaborative robot technology by FANUC boasts some incredible features which provides lean integrators like Zeta Group important advantages.
After working with this cobot for a few months now, we have compiled a list of 6 reasons to consider implementing cobots, specifically the FANUC CRX, into your manufacturing line.
1. Cobot Safety
- The CRX comes standard with safety rated sensitive contact detection
- It can be used in applications with additional safety sensors, scanners, and fencing for an extra level of safety
2. Easy Installation
- Plug and play installation
- No need for crane or lifting equipment when installing
3. Fanuc Customer Service
- Quick response time – FANUC Technical Support Call Center is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Access to FANUC’s CRC (customer resource center) website
- Large inventory of spare parts all within the US
4. Increased Flexibility
- Easy to make mobile by placing on a mobile robot cart (like Zeta’s Hermes Automation Series)
- It can be moved to other lines and used for different applications fairly easily
5. Small Footprint
- The Fanuc CRX fits easier into smaller spaces than larger industrial robots
- Easier to mobilize for multiple line usage
6. Cobots Help in the Shortage of Workers
- Collaborative robots are able to work with existing employees
- It has been estimated that the skills gap may leave about 2.4 million positions unfilled through 2028, cobots may help with that
At Zeta Group we help improve automated processes by integrating robots like the Fanuc CRX.
The Hermes Automation Series is a great example of all the amazing reasons a Fanuc CRX cobot is a great option for your manufacturing line.
Zeta Group Engineering is an exclusive robotics partner and Authorized System Integrator with FANUC America.
Zeta Group Engineering is a robotic integrator and conveyor manufacturer based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Check out our other blog posts!